Wednesday, January 4, 2023

FIRST READINGS OF 2023

 Hello there, first of all I want to wish you a very happy new year, and second, I know it’s been a while since my last post, but I have been quite busy for the last months, but, finally I had some time to write a new post.

In this post I am going to talk about my two first readings of the year, I am currently rading both, so I am just going to give my first impressions of both readings.

The first one is The ink black heart  by Robert Galbraith (we all know it is J. K. Rowling’s pen name) the latest Cormoran Strike’s novel, in this book, Cormoran and Robin, his partner at the agency, will have to investigate the murder of Eddie Ledwell, who was the co – creator of an online show, while her partner gets seriously injured.

The second one is the firts volumen of death note, the manga that follows the fighting between Light Yagami/Kira and prívate investigator L.

In both cases, I am enioying their readings, in the case of The ink black heart I have read the previous books and I love tem (I speak beyond the controversial affirmations of the autor, actually, like many other people I have my oppininon about all that, but this is not the time or the place to talk about it), personally I think that all the books are adictive from the begining and it is hard to stop reading them, while in the case of death note, it is also a certain Reading, mainly because I have already watch the anime show and the live action movies around it, so I know for sure that I will like reading this.

Once again happy new year, and I will try to publish more often during this year

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST READING INITIATIVE

Hello there, I know it’s been a while since my last post, but I don’t have much time, and not much to talk about, but today i’d like to talk...