Tuesday, August 16, 2022

200 BOOKS 200 COUNTRIES

 Hello there, today I want yo make the presentattion of this iniciative, in some  blogs in Spanish are doing this, It consist on reading a book settled in one and each country of the world, It does not matter if the author wasn’t born on that country, what matters is the things you might learn from that book about the country.

 I am also doing this on my other blog (It is written in Spanish) bit I think It might be a good idea do this here too, so here we go with this, I am going to take the iniciative with calm because there is no limit of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST READING INITIATIVE

Hello there, I know it’s been a while since my last post, but I don’t have much time, and not much to talk about, but today i’d like to talk...